E-Transfer for teacher in Punjab through SIS Punjab app are now open from 17 May 2019. Minister of School education department in Punjab, Dr. Murad Rass announced e-transfer feature in SIS Punjab app yesterday.
Although this system will be a revolutionary step for teacher transfer in education department, but some teacher are looking confused over the policy.
Lets have a look what is offered through the app,what is complete procedure for e-transfer and what to do if we did some thing wrong by mistake.
Guide Lines for E-Transfer System:
- According to recent announcement by school education department, teachers can edit their data in SIS app from 23 May to 27 May 2019.
- Now teachers with One year of service in a particular school are eligible for transfer. This change will be made in SIS Punjab app on Monday 20 May 2019 at 3:00 pm onward.
- If any school has teachers, less than required teachers for school, then teachers of that particular school will not be able to apply for transfer.
- Within district transfers will be finalized within 35 days.
- Transfers from one district to another will be done within 60 days.
Timelines for Within District E transfer
Due teachers complaints about verifying data issues all previous dates may be rescheduled.
|Submission of Applications||17 May to 3 June 2019|
|Display of 1st waiting list for e transfer||11 June 2019|
|Removal of objection||12 to 19 June 2019|
|Display of 2nd merit list||20 June 2019|
|Objection removal and verification by CEO||21 to 26 June 2019|
|Display of 3rd final list and generation of transfer order with QR code||27 June 2019|
Timelines for Across districts Transfer
|Submission of Application||27 June to 4 July 2019|
|Display of 1st merit list||5 July 2019|
|Objection removal by CEO||6 to 13 July 2019|
|Display of 2nd waiting list on e-transfer portal||15 July 2019|
|Objection removal by CEO||16 July to 22 July 2019|
|Final list||23 July 2019|
Score Calculation for Transfer:
Procedure for E-transfer Application:
- To apply for your e-transfer, first you will need an updated version of SIS Punjab App. If you don’t have, download from this link.
- After installing the latest version, login with your user name and password. If you don’t have a user name or password or forgotten, you can call at 042-111-11-2020. The help desk will send you SMS or email with your user name password.
- On successful login you will see the home screen now have four different sections: My Profile, Transfer, Documents, Classes and Sections. The app will now ask you to verify your data. Before verification of your profile you will not be able to apply for e-transfer. Now verify your data. Check all details carefully, if something is wrong, ask your head to change it. In the latest version now you will have an button to verify your data. If your data is wrong and you submitted by clicking on verify button. You will now be able to change it later.
- After verification, now you can go for transfer section. This section has two categories. You can apply for transfer on merit or mutual base.
On Merit Transfer Application
On merit transfer application are open for Open Merit or Wedlock or Compassionate grounds. If your service in a specific school exceeds more than 3 years, you are eligible for transfer. But if you are not qualifying that time duration, your application will not be considered.
A teacher can select up-to 5 preferences of schools for his/her transfer. Teacher also needs to upload relevant documents wherever required.
Wedlock or Compassionate ground
Another option on merit application is Wedlock or compassionate grounds. This category has four different types:
- Wedlock (only for females)
- Disability (both for male and female)
- Divorced (only for females)
- Widow (only for females)
Mutual Transfer Application
If two teacher agree to interchange their school, they can apply for mutual transfer. Both teachers must have same post category. A pst or ese can not submit application for mutual transfer with SESE or EST. An ESE can be mutual of an ESE or PST, an SESE or EST with SESE or EST. keep in mind that it still has further conditions. SESE math can not be mutual of SESE English or other category. Similarly an ESE science can apply for mutual transfer with ESE science only.
Here is chart that will be helpful in this regard:
Teacher will select district, tehsil and then school where he wants his transfer.
Download Complete User manual of E-Transfer Application
To know more about the procedure, download this official user manual of e transfer through sis Punjab app.
Have you applied for the e-transfer through SIS Punjab app? What problems are you facing in the process?